New Ebenezer Retreat is located in the small town of Rincon, Georgia. Peaceful, wooded and serene – ours is a tranquil environment that inspires that rest and relaxation. Meeting & gathering facilities, guest cottages and many other amenities are available on our property, and nearby.
Our Retreat Center is located on the banks of the Savannah River, at the very end of GA Hwy. 275.
For information about reservations and programs, please Contact Us to plan your special retreat. Remember to make reservations early, to secure the dates you desire!
Please note: Due to our remote location amidst a forest of soaring pines, GPS reception does not work well when approaching the New Ebenezer Retreat Center. We are located near the very end of Ebenezer Road (SR-275) on the left side of the road, across from Jerusalem Lutheran Church.
Bypass Directions from I-95 North to Retreat Center (This route by-passes Rincon, GA)
– Exit at the last exit in Georgia: Exit 109 marked ” HWY 21 – Port Wentworth ”
– At the end of the exit ramp turn left onto HWY 21
– Travel on HWY 21 approximately 3.5 miles to Old Augusta Road -(Old Augusta Road is approximately a tenth of a mile past the Effingham County Line Sign)
– Turn right at the red light onto Old Augusta Road
– Travel approximately 8.3 miles to HWY 275 – Caution Light
– Turn right onto HWY 275
– Travel approximately 3 miles on HWY 275…to the Retreat Center…Bus or buses turn left immediately after the cemetery at the first Retreat Center entrance located beside a Historical Marker
Directions from the intersections of HWY 21 and I-95 (Directions through Rincon, GA)
– Travel North on HWY 21 toward Rincon & Springfield
– At the far end of Rincon you will pass over a railroad bridge . . .from this bridge continue on HWY 21 for 3 more miles to the intersection of HWY’s 21 and 275… with a Chevron store on the far right corner
– At this intersection turn right at the traffic light onto HWY 275
– Travel 5 miles on HWY 275…to New Ebenezer…Bus or buses turn left immediately after the cemetery at the first Retreat Center entrance located beside a Historical Marker
Directions from Georgia HWY 21 Traveling South
– Proceed around the town of Springfield
– Proceed past the intersection with HWY 119
– Travel for several more miles to the intersection with HWY 275…soon after passing the Strickland Funeral Home…with a Chevron store on the near left corner
– At this intersection turn left onto HWY 275… Travel 5 miles on HWY 275 to New Ebenezer…Bus or buses turn left immediately after the cemetery at the first Retreat Center entrance located beside a Historical Marker
Directions from Georgia HWY 17 Traveling South
– When you arrive in Guyton, GA, turn left at the caution light at the intersection of HWY 17 and HWY 119 following the signs toward Springfield…to the traffic light at the intersection of HWY’s 119 and 21.
– At this intersection turn right onto HWY 21
– Continue with Directions from Georgia HWY 21 Traveling South